Thursday, March 1, 2007

As he left

In my mind I'm going to Carolina . . .

As Scott left this morning, I sang him this little part of James Taylor's song. I've been playing it over and over in my mind as well. Last night Scott, his parents and I made the official decision to commit to UNC. Yippee!! So thrilled that the decision has been made. So delighted that Scott has his parents complete support. Without the Lord and his parents, this would not be possible.

The Morrison family will be moving to Chapel Hill or Durham in June. We are so excited. Of course, we are nervous about this major change. This is requiring us to take a step of faith. We have to trust that the Lord will indeed give us the strength and meet our needs. We really feel this is right and have a real peace about it.

So it is house hunting time!! We'll travel in a week or so to look at homes that are for sale or rent.

Way to go, Scott! You have worked so hard to get this far. I believe in you! What an adventure awaits for us!

1 comment:

laurie said...

I'm thrilled for ya'll, and excited to see God prove Himself faithful to you in the coming transition. You guys are awesome!!! On a selfish note, I'm pumped about seeing you in June...I'll be there a few weeks..Yippee! Love ya'll! Way to go!