Monday, June 8, 2009

Laurie and the boys

My dear friend, Laurie, came into town recently to visit her mom and just so happened to be able to spend the morning and afternoon with us.  We had such a wonderful time being together.  Laurie, for me, is one of those forever friends.  You know the kind that sticks with you no matter what.  She was one of my very influential roommates in college and my maid of honor in my wedding.  She has a very real presence in my life and I am so thankful for having such a life giving friend in her.  

Her boys, Owen, Griffin and Tate, are delightful.  Our kids loved hanging out with them here at home and then we took them to our neighborhood pool.  Needless to say, the pool was a hit.  I have pictures to prove it. 
Owen and Julian play chess.


Brayden and Tate hang out at the pool.


Mister Tate loving life.




(from left to right) Madelyn, Brayden, Julian, Owen, Kalen, Griffin and Tate


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool to see your kid-o's chillin together & havin fun! A day with a kindred spirit goes a long way doesn't it!?

Love the clip of you going down the slide!!! Way to go Mama!

Please send me an email with your phone number when you get a chance.

Happy Mama of FOUR...mj

Jules said...

The title of this post totally sounds like some kind of new band. :)

Unknown said...

sweet times!