Tuesday, January 2, 2007

UVA

"Congratulations! On behalf of the Curry School of Education it is my pleasure to offer you admission to the Ph.D. Program in Social Foundations."

This is what Scott read a week ago today from the University of Virginia. I know he will not toot his own horn about this so I would be glad to . . . WAY TO GO SCOTT!! He has been selected from a group of many qualified candidates to attend this prestigious school in Charlottesville, Virginia.

This is truly an honor to be accepted. I am very thankful, proud and excited; I know Scott is.

He is still waiting to hear back from three other schools. We will weigh his options and decide at the first of this year where we will spend the next four or more years.

I am confident in Scott. I want him to follow this dream. I know the Lord will truly honor his efforts.

No comments: