Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Celebration At Home

Our Christmas was full of family time, celebrating Jesus's humble birth, good food and lots of great gifts.  In this post, I will share some photos of our little family enjoying Christmas at home.  

We traveled this Christmas, so we decided to let our kids open their gifts from Scott and I before leaving on our trip.  The two days we spent celebrating were so sweet.  One night we sat and read the Christmas story and talked about it.  The next morning, with bed heads, we gave our gifts to one another.  Then, we had a wonderful pancake breakfast.  Then, I packed like a mad woman.  :)

*much more to come 

This is our precious Kalen.  I love pictures of the kids while they are sleeping.  This was the night before our family's Christmas celebration.


Madelyn is pictured here reading to Brady the night before our Christmas gift giving.


Scott and I went to a skate park in Chapel Hill and purchased Jules his first skateboard.  It is so cool!


Here's Maddie with some fair trade earrings.  


2 comments:

Jules said...

I L*O*V*E the "Bear" books. Good times for the Morrisons! :)

Jules said...

I L*O*V*E the "Bear" books. Good times for the Morrisons! :)