Sunday, December 14, 2008

Raisin and Peanut Clusters

I have a super easy recipe for you all.  I made these for a party the other day and they turned out great.  They are sure to be a hit in your households or at a Christmas gathering.  (shh . . . it is vegan)

Raisin and Peanut Clusters

Ingredients:
2 1/2 c vegan chocolate chips
1 c whole roasted peanuts, salted
1 c organic raisins

* Melt chocolate in saucepan.  Stir until melted.  Mix in peanuts and raisins.  Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax or parchment lined trays.

* Refrigerate until hard.  Store in the refrigerator in airtight container.  
Enjoy!




recipe from my cookbook Sinfully Vegan by Lois Dieterly

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

You gave me that cookbook a few years back and I still use it all the time. I've never seen this recipe in it before. That does look easy and yummy! Thanks for the idea. love you, jen

Jen said...

Mmmmm..those look yummy and easy too! I'll have to try them out.

Laura said...

thanks . . . i like things that only need three ingredients!! those are the only recipes i can actually remember and thus . . . almost ever use! ha ha. thanks for posting.

Unknown said...

YUMMY!!! I will definitely use this. ...looking forward to it:)
much love,
em

Lesley said...

Hi...I am Jen and Daniel's buddy from Boone too (now in Richmond, VA) and I read your blog periodically. Your family and ideas are wonderful! I recall seeing a recipe for Tofu Scramble a ways back and cannot imagine searching back through your many posts to find it.....my husband has been itching to make this and we do not have a proper recipe. I know it is a lot to ask, but might you be willing to email it to me?
lbulluck@gmail.com
Thanks and have a Merry Christmas.

Lesley