Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sundew

Continuing with our summer of painting, we chose a more neutral color for our homeschool and play room. I am truly proud of myself. I wanted this done before I began planning for our school year next week. I did it! The kids kept busy, and I just painted and painted. I love the color; it is called Sundew, which is quite appropriate since the sun just pours light into this room. Happy, happy, happy.

Scott recommended that we make a unique line on the side wall here. This is because we have an extremely tall ceiling right above our steps. We are not going to attempt to paint up there. We would have to hire someone to doing that for us. For now, we get to enjoy this cool line on the wall. I actually really like it. It gives the wall an artistic vibe.

We did something similar on the other wall.