Sunday, November 29, 2009

Giving Thanks With Family

We spent our Thanksgiving holiday traveling around to see our extended family. We had a great time. Here are just a few of our special moments captured.
This is the Morrison clan just before heading to see the Festival of Lights at Tanglewood.

Jerry rented a coverd wagon to take a hayride through the lights. We made some memories doing this. The kids really enjoyed seeing all the festive lights.

All snug with Scott on the hayride.

Scott and Jerry in the kitchen on Thanksgiving day.

Here are two of our helpers. Kalen and Maddie buttered our bread for us.

Julian chopped up the celery for us for our stuffing. He was a great help and fun to have in the kitchen.

Here's Brayden after he finally got the candy cane he was begging for. He had not had them before. Needless to say, he is a big fan of candy canes.

Jan and Shanda busy in the kitchen.

Loving being in Jan's kitchen.

We went over to Ryan and Stephanie's house to celebrate Thanksgiving with my Dad, Sally, and my brother and his family.


My niece, Anna Kristin with her dog, Toby, and Madelyn

Anna Kristin, Maddie, Kalen, Julian, Brayden and Grayson

Brayden dressed as Wolverine at Ry and Steph's.

Here I am with my Grandma at my mom's house.

Anna Kristin and Kalen enjoyed playing Nintendo DS together.

Scott playing ball with Brady at my mom's house.


2 comments:

The Presnell's said...

Such sweet pictures! we plan to see the festival of lights in a hayride too! I can't wait!! You look great Anna!

TS said...

Can't wait to hug your neck! Miss you!