Monday, November 9, 2009

Not Minding Too Much

Looks comfy doesn't he? For the past several weeks, at around 6:45 am, this little guy comes in my room wanting to get in the bed with Scott and I. I pull him (and Ellie) up into bed and put him in between us. We sleep for another thirty minutes to an hour with him sandwiched in between the two of us. I must say, I am quite fond of this little thing we have going. Our kids have been good sleepers and we all have our own beds. As much as we all need that, I am in no rush of Brayden growing out of this little phase. ;)

5 comments:

Chrystal said...

What a sweetie! I know what you mean, I love the snuggles! :)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more. There is nothing like the feeling of a little one, or even a growing-older-too-quickly-but-young-at-heart big one, sneaking in for a bit of sleepy closeness. However the soft cushioned features of a little one are much preferred to the knobby knee and pointy elbow of the older version. And where did that baby breath go?
Daniel

Brooke said...

Yes! Cherish these "all to soon" fleeting moments with your little one.

Daniel's comment on the baby breath made me laugh!

Jennifer said...

Very sweet. I was noticing tonight while Ellen was next to me in bed reading that her legs are almost as long as mine! Enjoy the snuggles:)

leahlove said...

aww thats so cuute!