Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Our Tree of Thanks

The kids and I made this lovely tree of thanks out of brown paper grocery bags and construction paper. We sat around one day after lunch making a list of various things and people we were thankful. I attempted making various kinds of leaves (this is really hard to do) and then I wrote out those things and people that we are thankful. We were not able to get all the things we were thankful for on leaves (I was tired of making leaves). We took turns attaching the leaves to our tree. Those were sweet moments.


Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I hope your holiday is sweet and full of warmth.



2 comments:

laurie said...

I just love your tree. I like the idea of doing one tree for the whole family....you will see our trees soon- hopefully:-).

i miss you bunches and hope that your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving together.

grateful for our friendship-

Jennifer said...

that is sooo cool!! love it!