Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Giving Thanks


my husband that truly loves me as I am
Julian, Madelyn, Kalen & Brayden
home
family
beauty
friends both far and near
good health
cute and hilarious things our children say
art
homeschooling this year
my creator
sewing
my blog
nature
Oprah
Durham
laughter
the library
children
my faith
Jasmine Tea
after the kids are in bed
thrift stores
neighbors
holidays
Trader Joe's
hope
books
our church
exercise
Mr. and Mrs. Obama
being vegan
girls from girls' night
freedom
So You Think You Can Dance
chocolate
wine
music
yellow
slow food
blue jeans
uniqueness
girlfriends from back home that never loose touch
memories with my grandma
grace
being a soccer mom
cooking in my kitchen
our garden
cereal
local food

*It is amazing how much more joyful I feel after thinking on this for a bit. I really could keep going. I feel challenged to do this more often. I would love to carry an attitude of thankfulness with me all the day long. I have so much to be grateful for.

No comments: