Monday, February 19, 2007

Visit with the Kirby family





Saturday, we traveled down to High Point to visit with some of my side of the family. My brother, Ryan, and sister-in-law, Stephanie, and their kids just moved in December. We were able to see there new home.

This was a neat visit because my dad and step-mother were in town to visit as well. They currently live in Atlanta and are moving to Kentucky in a few weeks. This was a great chance to see their faces before they move.

I really enjoyed visited with them. My neice, Anna Kristin, and my nephew, Grayson are so sweet and beautiful. I enjoyed watching them. My how they grow fast!

Madelyn enjoyed dressing up with Anna Kristin. They were in a little fairyland of their own.

We also were able to drop by Clemmons and have dinner with Scott's side of the family and some extended members, all the way from Illinois.

Needless to say we had some good family time this weekend. This is why we enjoy living close to family. Day trips are so nice. We so enjoy the warm embraces we can share. Presence speaks so loudly.

1 comment:

laurie said...

Your family pictures are great! Whst fun times!