Monday, April 16, 2007

Before the snow






Friday, we all enjoyed being outside for a change. We knew we were going to have cold weather, maybe even snow, so we wanted to take advantage of the sun time. Scott mowed and the kids just played and played. Brayden and I did some packing inside. He had fun with the boxes. I went outside once and found Kalen relieving himself in a natural area down by the woods. Cracked me up.

Now, we have some snow and high winds. One of my favorite things in the whole world is sunshine. I am really ready for some warmth and extended time in the sun. For now, I'll enjoy some warm chili, our logs burning and some cozy times with the kiddos. Not so bad.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

love the picture of Kalen--he's going to love that when he is older:) it's even cold here in columbia and the girls wish it was snowing!