Monday, April 2, 2007

Merry Go Round


I do feel like I am on a merry go round. What a ride! We keep looking at the same homes over and over again in our minds and on the computer. We keep asking ourselves, "which one is best?" There is so much to consider. We have viewed ten homes. It is exciting and ,of course, a little stressful.

Eight weeks til the big move. Guess I should start packing. I have gotten some great ideas from my friends. I emailed them asking them for wisdom concerning our move. All of them have moved, some of them several times. I love knowing that they, too, have ventured into a similar season of life.

I am posting a picture of a home that we may put an offer on this week.

1 comment:

laurie said...

Sooo cute! Can't wait to hear the results...hang in there.

Love you!