Wednesday, April 25, 2007

His laughter


I heard our youngest son laugh the hardest I have ever heard today. It was not inspired by my doing, not a tickle fest or a fun face. Kalen, our 3 year old, was doing this silly pretend sneeze. He would say, "ah ah ah choo!" He kept doing it over and over again as he would bend over. It cracked me up to see this. I was holding Brayden. I let it go on for a long time. The joy that brought me was simple but so pure. I am thankful for siblings. I can not say that enough. The gift is immeasurable.

1 comment:

LeahQ said...

I love getting on here and reading your posts! The pictures and are precious and reading what you say is like getting to see your heart! I stand in awe of you as a mother and a teacher...you are doing a fantastic job raising those beautiful children.