Friday, June 22, 2007

Emerald Isle










Last week, my mom called and asked if we could come to the beach with her and Annette. They were already down there. Scott had classes to teach on Tuesday and Thursday, so I talked with him about going to the beach during this week. Of course, it would be hard to go without him but the beach was sure tempting. I knew Scott would enjoy some alone time as well.

We took off Monday. It took us only 3 hours and a half to get there. I was amazed that I live so close to the beach. I love the beach.

The kids had a ball. We all enjoyed being with Mom and Annette. It meant a lot to them that we would ( I should say, I would) pack us all up and come join them.

We stayed till this morning. I am sure glad to be back home with my Scottie. I missed him so much. Being without him was like I was holding my breath. We are not apart from each other much.

I am posting some pictures now and there will be more from our trip soon. I am trying to unpack and love on the family.

1 comment:

Geoff Gentry (aka xforce11) said...

Looks like you all had a blast. Gald ya'll could go. Hopefully next time Scott can join you.