Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fishing




My mom fished a lot when she was growing up. My grandparents loved it and went to the beach just to fish. So, my mom was itching to get my kids to try. She and Annette bought a couple of small rods so they could have a go at it.

Early one morning, each of my older kids went out with Grandma to fish. Kalen and Julian were successful. Kalen caught a small white fish and Julian, later, caught a bigger fish. They just did a little surf fishing, but it meant a lot to my mom.

The kids were able to put their fish back in the water, so they could continue their little fish lives.

2 comments:

TS said...

How exciting! Did the boys just love fishing, or what?!

Jennifer said...

can't believe we were at the beach at almost the same time. One of my favorite things about living in SC is being close to the beach. Looks like you going to be enjoying it just as much as we do. Love you, jen