Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So Long Summer

It is officially fall now. I say that because I wore jeans the entire day. Being that I stay home most of the day, I get to change clothes when I want. If it is cooler in the morning, I dress for it and then when the heat comes, I put on my tank top and shorts. Well, today there was a constant breeze. The sky was a gorgeous blue and you could hear the leaves blowing in the wind. I kept my long pants on.

So, goodbye pool days. It was a blast! We went one final time to the pool (pictures below). It was a 90 degree day and we had the whole pool to ourselves. We went right after we got our school work done. Ah . . . the benefits of homeschooling. :)

Thanks to our parents that payed portions of the fee for us to have a summer full of swimming. I am so grateful. It didn't take long for me to learn how to be a pool mom. It was uninterrupted time with my kids. I loved it and I know full well that our kids did as well.


Not sure what this was. He (Kalen) was totally posing though.





This is pre-belly flop.

All smiles.

No comments: