Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sunny Creation

I told you all I was inspired last week at Andrea's house.  I started this little project soon after and finished last night at her house.  It was another sweet night of conversation and productive creativity.  

I used one of Madelyn's solid tank tops to make this.  I cut out the yellow sun pieces from one of my old t-shirts.  I used green thread and stitched it by hand.  One of these days, I will save up and buy myself a sewing machine and just figure it all out.  For now, I am going to enjoy this type of hand stitching projects and continue crocheting my blanket.  





4 comments:

TS said...

Super cute! Hey, people pay big bucks to purchase items that have been "hand stitched"

Chrystal said...

I am SO impressed. That is absolutely adorable. Way to go Anna!!!

The Presnell's said...

That's too cute Anna!! Totally you too! :)

Kristen said...

Anna, this is awesome! I love it. You could sell these on Etsy...or teach Maddie how to sew this way too and do it together. I might just try this...