Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Day with the Girls

Well, we made it!  We are all thirty and loving it.  Torie, Gari Leigh, and Laurie met me in Greensboro today for some good food, shopping and constant conversation.  These are some of my oldest and dearest friends.  We get together every six months and catch up.  It is so meaningful to have these girls in my life.  

Torie, Gari Leigh, and Laurie


Laurie brought one of her little girls with her.  This is Riley.  She is four months old.



Enjoyed a little PF Changs


So glad to know that I was missed.  Scott took care of our crew today.  He did a fabulous job.  

7 comments:

Gretchen said...

I am glad you had fun with your girlies. That is so important! I must say, my favorite pic is the one of the sign that Maddie wrote for you. Isn't that just the sweetest thing when your kids express their love for you on their own. I love it!

TS said...

I already miss you, and can't wait for our next visit.

love you!

Unknown said...

sweet! what a treasure!

The Presnell's said...

Look at you hot momma's, literally! :) I'm jealous you guysd ate at one of my favorite places! Now I will be craving that for the next few days. :) What a sweet sign from your kids.

Jen said...

It is awesome that you all make a the time to remain in touch. I know how much I cherish my friendships with Em and Brenna. These are the ones that will last a lifetime!

TS said...

** What kind of goofy grin do I have going on? You would think I didn't have any teeth?? I am a dork!

unc00ref said...

You have all aged perfectly! Seriously you all look great. And congrats for keeping in touch with one another throughout the years - it's so difficult and not enough people make it a priority.
~Emmylou