Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Little of the Everyday

Maddie reads a new book to Brayden.  


The hurricanes have sent us a lot of rain.  One day after the rain, Scott went out to check the garden and lost his flip flop.  Hilarious!


Kalen plays a game with his letters and letter sounds.


Brady being silly.


I let the kids play in the rain the other night.  Here's Kalen proud to be wet.


Madelyn has started learning about history.  She is working on her own cave painting.  


Julian started up with soccer.  He is enjoying it.  He hasn't had his first game yet.  But, the Hurricanes are ready!  Julian was able to name his team.  His idea received the most votes.  :)


This is Kalen's spider.  It has eight legs!


Here are two beautiful peppers from our garden.  


Julian was studying monks and monasteries last week.  He made a monk necklace. 


Brayden caught.  I was getting him from room time, I discovered he had fun with his water bottle.

3 comments:

The Presnell's said...

You always have such cute pictures and they need no captions too. I love it!

Kristen said...

This is so beautiful. I love the glimpse of life in your home. I am inspired by what you do each day!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Heather (cousin) from st. louis, I saw the pic. from "room time". Janet had told me about that before, just wondering how old you usually start that at and for how long do they stay in there, I think it would be great for Kenedee, she will be 3 in November. Do you feel that it help? By the way, you all look great, the children are adorable, I'm an avid reader of your blog.