Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Potty Praise

Horray for Brayden!  Today I was taking Brady to his room for room time and I told him that he was going be able to have the door open if he needed to scoot out and go potty.  I also took off his pants for a little easier access.  I walked downstairs and called my friend, Judy.  In less than thirty seconds I hear, "Mommy, I did it!!!"  He pooped!  Joy!  Joy! Joy! 


We made special Maple Streusel Muffins to enjoy together as we celebrate this sweet success!  

4 comments:

Chrystal said...

Way to go Brayden!! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOOO! Great job celebrating his success Momma! Loving you today, Amanda

Unknown said...

Great job, baby boy!! You're getting so big!!

The Presnell's said...

YAAAAY!!! That's awesome! That's a huge step!! :) Way to go mommy!