Saturday, February 28, 2009

While My Fella Went to Philly

Scott left this past Thursday for Philadelphia.  He was to present at a conference there this weekend.  It is all done and he did well.  As he has been gone, we have had our own little fun.  We took two days off of school, enjoyed being outside, shopped and had a play date.  An added treat was that my mom and Annette came last night and stayed all day with us today.  Mom usually brings some type of learning stuff with her.  She brought each kid a book of some sort.  Julian's book was about experiments.  I have pictured it and we are sharing a couple clips from his little experiment. 

Scott leaving for Philly.


Annette hanging out with Kalen and one of his favorite things- legos.  


My mom showed Madelyn and I how to knit.  Honestly, I think Maddie caught on a little better than myself.


Maddie working with her special note making book.  Mom helping Brayden with a note as well.


Kalen and my mom put this planet mobil together.  It was part of his space book.



Julian with his volcano.








This next trial we decided to add some red food coloring. 

No comments: