Monday, January 11, 2010

It's Not Easy Being Green

In the course of 36 hours, all six of us have come down with a nasty stomach bug. We are in survival mode right now. As a tiny whirlpool continues to spin in my belly, I can't help but be grateful for all the days I am well and don't necessarily feel the need to pray for wellness.

Kalen and Brayden are eating, drinking and, for the most part, seem to be their playful selves. The rest of us are trying to convince ourselves that we are stable. :)






3 comments:

The Presnell's said...

Oh goodness Anna. I couldn't imagine everyone being sick at the same time. I hope everyone start to recover 100% ASAP! :) Get some rest.

Unknown said...

oh, I'm so sorry to hear that you are all sick! give everyone big hugs from us. We'll be praying for a quick recovery.
much love,
em

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Bless your hearts!