Friday, January 8, 2010

One Fine Day

It is so delightful to have a homeschooling day that flows like honey. Yesterday was one of those golden types of days. I am talking about good attitudes, good food, great homeschooling activities and accomplishments, cooperative baking, and even a special treat from someone special.
Brayden practiced his Bs


Kalen is a super hard worker. Here he is doing his Draw Write Now. He is our Kindergartner. His handwriting is really coming along. I sat across from him admiring.

Brayden got creative with PlayDoh. Yes, this makes a mess, but it was worth it to keep him busy and happy.

Madelyn received this awesome keyboard from her Papa and Mimi for Christmas. Maddie and I are learning together at home. It is quite fun! She has a natural touch.


Kalen and Madelyn

Kalen is stirring the dry ingredients for our Chocolate Chip and Banana muffins. I found a new recipe for those in my new vegan baking cookbook.

Brady stirring in the chocolate chips before we put them in the pan.

What a treat! What kid can resist licking the batter? It was especially good batter and the muffins turned out great!

My mom sent us a package in the mail. She knitted all the kids hats and Maddie a scarf. They are gorgeous! The kids were so excited. They were doubly excited to find lollipops in their hats. Thanks, Mom!



We ended our day with a really yummy meal. I made Sloppy Joes, Fries, cabbage and baked beans. Yum!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats. Did you get a new camera? Your pictures look really nice!
love, Jen

Anna Morrison said...

yes, i did! my dad gave it to me for Christmas. I love the clarity. it is a sony cyber-shot with 12.1 mega pixels. :)

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Love it!

I sure wish I could eat up your yummy foods. I am having the hardest time eating well since I have become pg. I miss my yummy veggie meals.