Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Scrumdiddlyumptious

My kids and I are reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory together. Words like scrumdiddlyumptious (meaning really delicious or marvelous) come to mind easily when I think of yummy food. We have enjoyed trying out some new recipes lately. Two of my favorite successes have been this awesome bread recipe from a gal I met here in our city and some chocolate chip scones I tried out from my new vegan baking cookbook. Let me know if you want the recipes.

Psst . . . they are vegan. Shh . . .







2 comments:

Amanda said...

I would love the choco chip scone recipe...I love scones and because I'm lactose intolerant, this should fit right in. --amanda

Brooke said...

They BOTH look amazing! Please post or send us the scone recipe at your convenience. Thanks Anna.

~Brooke