Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Favorites

Doesn't it feel good when someone asks you what your favorite ______ is? I mean, it really feels like they want to know you. They are 'into' you. Often, when I am at a loss for conversation starters with my kids, I will ask them what their favorite _____ is.
I decided I am going to put my favorites out there, for anyone who is interested. This is a new challenge for anyone wanting to know themselves a little better. What are your favorites???

Anna's Favorites:

Color~ Yellow
Shape~ Oval
Smell~ Popcorn
Snack~ Cereal
Person~ Scott
Musical Artist~ Alison Kraus or Nora Jones
Getaway~ Folly Beach
Memory~ My honeymoon and the births of my children
Word~ Sunshine
Board Game~ Cranium
Card game~ UNO
Drink~ Coffee with soymilk
Food~ Pancakes
Dessert~ Anything Vegan!
Animal~ monkeys or kittens
TV Shows~ Oprah, ER, American Idol, Andy Griffith Show, and LOST
Household Item~ Baskets
Thing to do~ spend time with Scott and the kids
Book of the Bible~ Proverbs
Fruit~ Banana

No comments: