Monday, August 20, 2007

Carolina Academy of Liberal Arts






That is the name of our homeschool. Several months ago we had to come up with a name for our homeschool. In North Carolina, when your student is 7 years old, you must name your school and enroll your students in an official way.

Our homeschooling has been light this summer. We have kept up with some subjects throughout our move and in between vacations. Today was our day of adding the regular load. There is no "back to school" for the Morrisons. Learning is constant and we don't want to take extended breaks from structured learning.

I am excited about the different levels of learning we have within our homeschool. It is very overwhelming, but really and truly EXCITING. I am so thankful for the freedom to teach our children at home. I really do love teaching them.

I will have tons of stories throughout the next year. Please don't think I am trying to show off or brag. We have and will have a lot of adventures and I want to continue sharing them.

I am posting some photos from today. Brayden took a tumble today. He has become quite confident with his walking. This fall just happened to be on the driveway. Ouch!

Scott's first day of class is tomorrow at Carolina. We are behind you all the way, Scott!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna Kirby Morrison...I just love you! Your great at what you do. I admire your strength, your humility, your creativity. Tell the warriors I enjoyed their acting!!! For you, Mandy