Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Chef Anna





I, Scott, have to take some time to brag about Anna for a moment.

Anna makes about 95% of the meals around here and she not only makes them tasty she presents them beautifully. Seeing how we are strict vegans, we take our dining experiences seriously. Well, today was no exception.

Anna told us all that lunch was ready so the kids and I herded into the dining room. When I sat down I thought to myself that our kids sure are lucky that they have a mother who takes seriously what goes into their bodies. Additionally, I was thinking how superb the table looked and that I needed to take a darn picture or two and show off her mad skills.

Today's menu consisted of homemade hummus, carrots, cucumbers, grapes, apples, pita bread, and salad dressing.

So there you have it. Anna is the best.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How precious!! And I agree! Anna is the best. She really is. What a blessing:) You go, Scott, for giving your wife the props she very much so deserves.

I love you, Morrisons.