Monday, October 8, 2007

Mix




Years ago, one of my greatest friends, Jennifer, brought a mix to a gathering that we were both at. As with most dishes or what not that Jen shares with our family, we wanted more. I got the recipe and we have enjoyed it ever since. My kids call it "mix". Kalen will say, "Mommy, can I have mix for my snack in roomtime?"

Kalen was fussy this morning. I thought some mix would cheer him right up. So, I asked him to make some before his roomtime. I would like to share this simple recipe with you all.

Jen's Mix
1 cup of vegan chocolate chips (we use the 365 brand from Whole Foods)
1 cup of peanuts
1 cup of raisins

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yummy! sounds good. we'll definitely try it:)

TS said...

MMM - That sounds yummy in my tummy. I make a similar mix for Eli. I add dried apples, rasins, usually Cherioes, or some sort of cereal. I like the idea of chocolate chips!