Saturday, March 22, 2008

Our Julian is 8!





Today, our firstborn son turned 8!  Julian is growing up before our very eyes.  

Let me tell you 8 fabulous things about our little man. 

Julian is . . .

a morning person
an amazing reader
a fierce protector
so good at putting things together
a fruit lover & overall healthy eater
a facts guy
loyal
& artistic

Today, at 5:53pm I recalled the moment he was born.  I remember the sun shining in on my hospital bed.  I remember, clearly, the unexplainable joy that I experienced when I heard his first cry and cradled him in my arms.  God has blessed us richly with Julian.  He has taught us so much through him.  We are so thankful for him.  




3 comments:

CS Stanley said...

Julian,
Congratulations for becoming 8 years old! I hope that the next 8 years are as full of life as the first 8. I miss you. Happy Birthday!
Chris.

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday Julian. We miss you tons and are glad to hear you made it another year.
You're an awesome guy. Now that your'e 8 you better go easy on me wrestling next time I see you.

Daniel

Unknown said...

Wow!!! 8 years old!!! How can that be?! Happy birthday, Julian!! We're so proud of the little man you are becoming. I love your learning spirit! You are a great example to your little brothers and sister. Bless you, sweet boy! We love you so much.