Thursday, March 6, 2008

Still Healing


I kind of want to just run up my street yelling, "Ahhhh . . ."  This sickness feels like it has no end.  On a day that it is gorgeous outside, it is so hard to be still dealing with this bug that has invaded our home.  Julian and Brayden are currently the sick ones.  Poor little guys.  We are hopeful that this will soon pass and we will be frolicking around again.  


I think I am going to go scrub something, as I feel that germs are lingering everywhere.   

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey Anna, sorry to hear you all are still fighting that bug. I second your instinct though. I remember one time in Indy when we were passing a bug around. In fact I think it seemed like it was making a second round. I got a bucket of water mixed with a little bit of bleach and wiped everything I thought we touched on a regular basis (door handles, sink handles, cabinets, even some toys). I have no clue whether it helped and don't want to confuse temporal order (they got better after I wiped) with causality (my wiping the house caused their getting better) but I was at a loss for how to win. So, no evidence-just encouragement. We are thinking of you all and hope you get well soon.

Daniel