Sunday, March 2, 2008

Whew

It wasn't a fun weekend for the Morrisons. I think the worst is over. Today is Sunday and I am feeling much better. We still have several sneezers, but thankfully all fevers are gone. It was tough, I am not going to lie.


Scott & Julian did an amazing job taking care of the four sick ones. It is not easy when Mom goes down. They did so well and kept really good attitudes. Scott put aside all readings and school related work to care for us. He changed diapers, he went to the grocery store for me, he played baseball in the backyard with Julian, he went and bought vegetables for us to plant in our garden, he played with the kids, he made all the meals for two days, and he'd come to me every now and again and ask, "Is there anything I can get for you?" Scott really knows how to love & serve.

I think the sunshine did a lot of good for me today. I love sunshine. Scott prepared our garden area for our new plants and we were outside quite a bit. I will post about that next.

I am posting a couple of photos I took yesterday as I was up and about for the first time.




3 comments:

Chrystal said...

Sweet Anna ~ I'm so thankful that you're better today. Scott is such a great husband being willing to step in and fill your shoes for a couple of days!

Unknown said...

sweet daddy pictures are the best, aren't they? I'm so sorry you've all been sick. That stinks!! I'm glad to hear that you're all feeling a little better. I'll be praying for you tonight.

Unknown said...

you probably know this..but garlic is a natural antibiotic. It has worked great for us. It's actually the juices, so you need whole cloves. If the kids can stand it, put one piece of a clove in their socks at night and their bodies will naturally absorb the juices while they sleep.