Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pictures from King

Here are some photos from our visit in King.  We enjoyed being at my Mom's house.  I was able to see Mom, Annette, Grandma, Uncle Bob, my brother, Ryan, Stephanie, Grayson and Anna Kristin.  

Later on, I went over to my friend Elizabeth's house.  She and her husband, Clay, live in King as well.  Elizabeth and I were almost inseparable in high school.  Elizabeth had a baby in May.  Her little girl's name is Emery Anne.  I held her the entire time I was there.  Of course, you can imagine the effect it had on me.  Emery is such a little doll.  






2 comments:

The Presnell's said...

I have been wanting to see her!! I'm glad you posted the pics! I don't get to King that much. She looks like both of them. What a cute baby!

Unknown said...

How sweet! I held a little newborn last weekend and it had the same effect on me....we'll see what happens with that:)
I'm glad to see the guys playing boccie! We LOVE boccie! We play all the time. We'll be sure to play when you come to visit us....when is that again?!!:)