Thursday, March 19, 2009

Crazy About Daddy

All my kids love their Daddy.  It is obvious when they run towards him when he enters the front door or when they cuddle up with him to read books.  Kalen is just plain crazy about his Daddy.  He is constantly mentioning Daddy throughout the day.  For example, I made biscuits this morning.  I asked Kalen what he wanted on his.  He told me that he wanted whatever Daddy was having.  

This morning as Kalen was getting himself ready for his day, he laid out Scott's clothes for his day.  It was so cute to see Kalen's thoughtfulness displayed so neatly on our bedroom floor.  


As I was typing up this post, Kalen came to me with some flowers from the yard.  "Here Mom, these are for you," he said.  As I squeezed him tight, I was reminded that he loves his Mommy a lot as well.  He has a lot of love to give.  I learn a lot from Kalen.

1 comment:

TS said...

I want to see the picture of Scott in this outfit. Sweet, sweet Kalen!