Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Final Photos from the Eno (part 3)

I love photos.  Photography is a sweet hobby of my mom's and I think it has rubbed off on me quite a bit.  With these Eno River pictures, I just couldn't pick which ones to share.  I decided to share almost all of them in phases.  So, here are the rest of them.  

We enjoyed being by the water as we hiked.  The constant trickling sound was so soothing.  Scott had a contest with the kids to see who could keep their feet in the water the longest.  The water was freezing cold.  Julian and Kalen won the contest.  











2 comments:

Laura said...

loved all those pictures. don't you just love capturing memories that way?

Unknown said...

beautiful pictures.. you guys are such nature lovers.. I love it!! I need to get out and do more things like this with my girls..