Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Wheels








Today, we went to our homeschooling group's Christmas party at Wheels. This is a roller skating place in Durham. I was so relieved when Scott told me he would go with us. I can juggle many things, but three beginner skaters and a one year old, hmm.

The kids did wonderfully. Julian got quite discouraged at times. We were very happy to see that he and the other two persevered. They fell quite a bit, but we tried to encourage them to laugh and keep trying. Scott demonstrated quite a bit of skill and strength as he would catch and hold several children at one time. I would put Brady on my hip and off we would go.

Madelyn is already asking about going back. We just might do that. It was great family time. I am all about some family time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No Way!!! How awesome is that?! Oh, I always loved roller skating...that totally dates me, doesn't it?! I don't care. It's great fun! We have tons of ice skating rinks around here and I'm looking forward to taking the girls, but it will certainly have to be with Gavin's help:)