Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I This Age

All day yesterday, this is what he said.  With three fingers up, he would say, "I this age."  He had a wonderful day full of his favorite things.  


This is what awaited him when he woke up.  I always decorate the table somehow for each of the kids on the morning of their birthday.

I had to wake the birthday boy up so we could have French Toast before we had to take Madelyn and Julian to their end of the year testing.

Brayden and Kalen enjoyed painting together.




2 comments:

TS said...

Happy Birthday Sweet BRADY!!

Jessica said...

Hello, just visiting your blog from another homeschooling friend's blog and your little boy is adorable. I also had to comment that I love seeing that my 2 year old isn't the only one who sucks her two middle fingers at night. lol ;)