Sunday, January 25, 2009

Snow Day

I was never able to post the pictures from our snow day last Tuesday.  Since we do not get snow often, I felt it important to share the sweet moments we were able to enjoy this winter bliss.  

This is Brayden just before breakfast, enjoying his view of the falling snow just out the window.


I mean, does it get much cuter than this?


This is Brady just after going out for the first time.  He wasn't sure if he was into it or not.  


Scott stayed home for the day.  The kids loved having Daddy home to romp in the snow with.



This is Brayden warming his tootsies.




3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ohhhh I want some!! I want Evan to be able to play in it. Looks like your kids had a blast!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO jealous!! I want my students to have this experience!
Leah

The Presnell's said...

OH WOW!!! JEALOUS!!!! You kids are so cute!!