Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I am taking a poll

This will seem very comical to most of you. I need a little feedback from my readers.

Scott and I have this little debate going on about deodorant. You see, he says that it is so silly that I put on deodorant after a shower or bath at night. He says we are suppose to just put it on before we go out somewhere. My thought has always been that you roll it on after you get clean. I guess I would agree that if need be, we should freshen up a little before going out sometimes as well. But definitely, I think it should be applied after bathing.

So, go ahead. Post a comment and let's take a vote. Don't worry about hurting my feelings. Just tell me what you think and settle this little funny feud.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

when I realized I was starting to write a blog entry in response to this question, ....I decided to write a blog entry in response to this question....on my blog.

But the short and sweet answer: no way! We Americans use way too much products for our bodies:) I use deodorant just before I work out.

..check out my blog for the explanation, if you're interested:)

Kristen said...

hi Anna,
This is Mandy's friend Kristen in Washington... Mandy introduced me to your blog when we became vegan and I adore reading it occasionally. Thank you for all your insights and encouragement in mothering! I am glad I am able to weigh in on the deodorant debate...absolutely, you put it on after you bathe, even at night! Otherwise, you will wake up stinky after being so warm under the covers and that clean feeling will be long gone. Hope this helps :)
Kristen
www.thekillskylark.blogspot.com
killfam@gmail.com

TS said...

It is my routine to apply deoderant once I get out of the shower in the am. If I happen to take a bath at night I do not usually put it on until I go out. Never really thought about it. Cute feud!

Jennifer said...

i put it on after a shower sometimes but I always reapply in the mornings or before i go out of the house. thanks for asking:)

laurie said...

Deoderant, what deoderant! Just Kidding. Although CHad and I had this conversation a few weeks ago, I apply after a shower, but if I don't shower that morning, I know, heaven forbid, then I reapply.