Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bits and Pieces

Julian has been sick with the croup this week.  He has been a trooper through it all.


Kalen and Scott sharing a musical moment.  


Madelyn hanging from our tree out front.  She is getting braver and braver.


I had bought some baking apples from Trader Joe's and made a homemade pie.  It was so good!  The recipe actually came from one of our Five In A Row Books ~ How To Make An Apple Pie And See The World


Maddie using chopsticks with some homemade Nori (sushi).


Brady being Brady.


Non-stop creativity.


Me & Mads
photo by Kalen


Kalen and Brayden doing what they do.  They take pistachios out on the back deck and shell them and eat them together.  So cute.


Sweet Potato, Tofu and Carrot Nori


More Kid's K'NEX fun


Homeschooling


Brayden right after a nap.  :)


Just before bed, after a story.


Julian is feeling better.  

5 comments:

TS said...

http://lindseycheney.blogspot.com/2008/07/dress-update.html

Check out this site... I thought of you..CUTE

loveyou

Unknown said...

cutie pies...and really yummy looking pie! So sorry to hear that Jules has been sick. The croup is awful, isn't it? Your pie looks perfect...I want some:) Right now my cravings are for potatoes and anything sweet. WEIRD!! I've never craved potatoes before.....can't get enough of them.

Anonymous said...

so glad Julian is feeling better, I love all the little moments you were able to capture and share, they are all so adorable!

Nicole said...

I cant get over how gorgeous your kids are! what cutie pa tuties, and what a good mom you are.

thedreadfamilyroberts.blogspot.com

The Presnell's said...

I loved reading this and seeing your pictures. I'm glad Julian is feeling better. Poor guy. :)