Friday, October 31, 2008

Sweet Indeed

We started with a pancake breakfast with Scott.  Always such a treat!


My biggest thrill of the day was voting.  We stood in line for awhile.  I was surprised to see so many out taking part in the early voting.  I loved having our whole family together doing this.  Maddie peered into my voting booth.  I quietly told her about what I was doing and showed her the special way we have to make our marks in order to cast our vote.  She was so interested.  I am so very thankful for the chance to vote in this election.


A picture of our vegan chocolate cupcakes, to prove that you shouldn't feel sorry for vegan people like us.


Mmm . . . isn't he yummy?  I mean, isn't that cupcake yummy?  :) Hee hee


Here is our adorable bunch.  We have a vampire, a turtle, a dinosaur and a bunny.  


Thanks so much, Mom!  The costumes turned out so well.  I only sewed the spots on Kalen's shell and made his hat.  Mom, you are amazing!










One of our neighbors carved this clever jack-o-lantern.


At last, a lollipop.  

2 comments:

FreeK said...

Those are great costumes! This was our first year trick or treating and our kids had a blast. We will have to get more creative next year.

Laura said...

how fun! loved the costumes!! so cute . . . what great pics. :)