Thursday, October 30, 2008

Carving With The Kids

Since, Grandpa and Nana were generous enough to give each of the kids a pumpkin, they were all able to come up with designs for how to carve them.  They took out a sheet of paper and drew out what they wanted their pumpkin to look like once it was carved.  Julian was able to carve his himself.  This was a huge thrill as you would imagine.  Scott carved the rest of the kid's pumpkins out, saving the seeds along the way.  

We were able to toast our seeds in the oven and they came out great.  I am so glad we have this sweet tradition.  










Maddie's


Julian's 


Brayden's


Kalen's



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fun! Hey, I think that's my favorite Scott picture ever. It's kinda like the Mona Lisa. I know just how he feels...and yet I don't.
daniel

Kristen said...

What a cute family night! Fun to see the finished pumpkins, way to go kids!