Monday, November 3, 2008

Jen, Ellen and Arianna

Some of our best friends, Jen, Ellen and Arianna, came to visit us from South Carolina.  We took them on the American Tobacco Trail and to a park yesterday.  The weather was perfect and the trees were and still are so beautiful here.  We came back and had a big spaghetti supper and homemade apple pie.  Maddie enjoyed having her friends as roommates last night.  Jen and I stayed up chatting about this and that.  We have a great deal in common and it is such a thrill to sit face to face and just relate to one another.  

The kids spent the whole morning playing.  We are always sad to say our goodbyes.  We love those girls, love 'em to pieces.  












*  These next two photos are hilarious.  Jen and I were cleaning up lunch and all were accounted for except Brady.  I ran straight to my bathroom when I didn't see or hear him.  Sure enough, there he stood.  He decided he needed a little mascara, I guess.   



2 comments:

Laura said...

what a good looking bunch. how fun. so glad you guys mad ethe effort to connect as moms and let your kids connect as friends. i love it.

TS said...

At least he knew where it went! Cute!