Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Party At The Morrisons

In an effort to show some of our Durham friends that we are thankful for them, we invited them over for a get together this morning.  All of these friends we have met through our homeschooling group.  We had a wonderful turn out.  Many of the moms said I was brave for attempting such a gathering.  There were 22 children, ranging from baby to 8 yrs old and then seven moms.  We had a blast!  

I am so thankful for homeschooling.  I am indeed thankful for this group and so encouraged by the children's love of life and behavior.  My dear friends Kim, Judy, Maria, Lisa, Elisa and Marci are so sweet and fun.  

Just wanted to share a few photos.  








1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That is a LOT of people. Looks like you had a blast. I wish we could have come:) love, Jen