Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Things I Am Loving Today

Laundry folded
My husband happy
Supper cooking
Friends that I saw today
The way Brayden smells
Homeschooling
Fall
Madelyn, my peacemaker
My children
The coolness outside
Dangly earrings
My Mom and Grandma
The color brown
Julian's love of reading
K'NEX
Fallen leaves on the ground
My husband needing me
Little cute toes before being stuffed into socks
My adorable mommy friends here and there and everywhere
Kalen's laugh
Chocolate flax brownies
Free Duke b-ball tickets for Scott and Jules
Fleece
My Dad
White tea
My wedding ring
My husband wanting me
Well lit home
My In-Laws
Snuggly hugs
My kid's laughter
My Jesus
Durham

3 comments:

TS said...

Doesn't this make you feel so good!?

Unknown said...

You are definitely something I'm loving today:) I love that you take moments to think this way. You bless me.

laurie said...

I just love this...and you! What a great reminder to pause and remember the little things in our daily lives. You are beautiful inside and out!