Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged

It is that time again . . . (thanks, Torie)

RULES
1- Post Rules on Your Blog
2-Answer the Six "8" Items
3-Let Each Person Know They Have Been Tagged 

8 Favorite Shows

1. ER
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. American Idol
4. LOST
5. Curious George
6. Oprah
7. The View
8. Andy Griffith

8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Homeschooled my kids
2. Kissed my husband
3. Went to the Life and Science Museum
4. Made Spaghetti
5. Made our Christmas card
6. Changed a stinky diaper
7. Sewed the boys a fleece stuffed owl
8. Worked on our anniversary plans

8 Things I Look Forward To

1.  Today's play date with Andrea, Liam and Asher
2.  Tonight's movie night with popcorn
3.  Walking in Jan's kitchen next week for Thanksgiving
4.  Seeing my grandma across the table at my Mom's Thanksgiving get together
5.  Hearing Christmas music daily for the next few months
6.  Our 10th wedding anniversary on December 19th
7.  Giving gifts at Christmas time
8.  Christmas Day

8 Favorite Restaurants

1.  The Laughing Seed~ Asheville, NC
2.  Coyote Kitchen~ Boone, NC
3.  Mellow Mushroom~ Boone, Durham, & Charleston
4.  Cosmic Canteen~ Durham and Chapel Hill, NC
5.  P.F. Changs (anywhere)
6.  Weaver Street Market
7.  Our Daily Bread~Boone, NC

8.  Melanies~ Boone, NC

8 Things On My Wish List

1.  A haircut
2.  Sewing Books
3.  Material & other sewing supplies
4.  A healthy and happy winter
5.  Getting together with friends and family frequently
6.  To love my best friend well and meet his needs
7.  A continued growing spirit of love and devotion for my children
8.  Peace, love, harmony, and all that good stuff for the world

8 People To Tag

1. Jen
2. Emily
3. Laura
4. Chrystal
5. Kristin
6. Laurie
7. Mandy
8. Heather



No comments: