Tuesday, November 25, 2008

the quality or feeling of being thankful or grateful
It is full of joy and fulfillment.

I am full of gratitude.

I am thankful for . . .
two living parents
having a husband that is truly in love with me
being a mom
bags
being vegan
friends that are full of humor and realness
In-laws that support, love, & strengthen us
movies
my cute and fun loving Dad
coffee
how my close family calls me Annie
our children's health
the freedom to teach my children at home
the way Brayden says "I luz you" every night after I read to him
good health
this blog
how Scott plays the guitar
my faith
great sister in-laws
the will to exercise
the sounds of my children's voices
a hot shower
the ocean
a daughter that wants to be like me
my blue jeans
Mother Teresa
our children and their love of life and family
my dishwasher
woods behind our house
being called mama
my kid's feet
Brayden Kenneth, Julian Jeremiah, Madelyn Virginia and Kalen Alexander
my husband's patience with my impatience
my adult relationship with my mother
peanut butter
family time
my husband's love for our children
Trader Joe's
how Julian is crazy about books
sunshine
the book of Psalms
cereal
family that really know me
card games
clean laundry
how I can always tell what's going on with Kalen, 
because he wears every feeling on his face (just like me)
a brother that still tries to protect me
how Maddie swaddles her babies
friendly neighbors
Christmas time
music
laughter
my husband's devotion to me
a marriage that is strong and fun
my grandmother
a growing sense of self worth
Burt's Bees lip shimmer
a new president on the way
my home &
a heart that is full 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I LOVE this picture of you and Scott. How precious:) I'm thankful for you, my sweet friend.

Laura said...

awesome list!! i need to do that, too. a good reminder to REALLY be thankful. thanks, Anna! :)

Gretchen said...

This brought a tear to my eye. The purity of your gratitude chokes me up. I love you and hold you as one who I am thankful for having the blessing of calling 'friend'. Continue to enjoy each moment, Anna.