Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Brayden-Boo





That is what Kalen calls Brayden sometimes. They are a real pair. Scott said tonight, "I think Kalen thinks it is his responsibility to get Brayden as riled up as possible." This is true.

Brayden is showing us new tricks everyday. He can do a little sign language. He can nod his head to say yes and shake it to say no. He is totally mobile. He loves to raid our bathroom drawers for toothbrushes. He just giggles and giggles when he has successfully captured one. On occasion, he will make his way to a potty and play for a bit. Oh, and he likes to play in the plant dirt, too. I do watch after this child, I do.

Brady loves to roll around on Scott and I's bed. You won't see him any happier than that. He loves being outside. His favorite foods are my chocolate chip muffins, french toast, oranges and cereal. Oh and Brady still loves his elephant, Ellie.

Today, we had an exciting start to the day. As my kids were out riding their bikes at 8am, they found two gray kittens. Kalen and Brayden were especially taken with the little guys. They were very cute. We chased them here and there for awhile, but then I rallied the kids all up to the house. Kalen was so upset. He has a thing for creatures.

Later, I took Kalen and Brayden out to look for them and they were gone. They live across the street. I saw the Mama cat. Kalen would call for them. It was the sweetest thing. He even had a ball of yarn in his hand and said, "Come here kitties, I have a ball of yarn for yooooou." It was precious. I joined in and began saying, "Kitties, where are yooooooou." Well, Brayden started copying me with, "Weehhhhaarrrrreeew". Super cute!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my boy, Kalen, is a kindred spirit. I always had a thing for creatures. It was always my mission to find the new littler of kittens:)

Brayden is such a beautiful boy. I can't wait to hear more about how his sweet, playful little personality develops.