Saturday, September 22, 2007

QT with Family











We spent the day yesterday with my Mom, Annette and my sweet Grandma. The day trip was a lot of fun and well worth the travelling. I am always so grateful for any chance I can get to see my family and especially tickled when I see my kids wrap their arms around them as well.

Today, Scott's parents and sister, Shanda, came our way. We had so much fun, as always. We ate well and ended our time together with a big bike ride. I was surprised and quite impressed with Jan's bike riding skills. I took several pictures. I was thankful to see her and Shanda, out with the kids joining in with one of our kid's favorite things to do. Jerry stayed at the house with Brayden as he napped. That freed me up to venture out with the bike riding crew. I am so proud to be a Morrison family member. The Morrison family is good at having 'QT' (quality time) together.

Quality time is very important to me. If you have not ever read The Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman, pick it up! It is a book that changed my life and helped me recognize the different ways that people are loved. Needless to say, the past two days have filled my tank. Now, I get to go have some cookies and coffee with my best friend. Life couldn't get any better.

No comments: