Monday, September 3, 2007

On the right track


It is scary sometimes as we make our way on our various journeys. I often find so much comfort in friends that are beside me on similiar journeys. There are so many directions to analyze; feelings to wrestle; beauty to behold; trials to withstand.

I find an incredible sense of worth and safety as I consider myself in the hand of God. I invision a baby in a mother's arms, all nestled up tight. Then there are days that are long and I wonder if I am on the right track at all. Life is full of so many twists and turns, bumps and valleys.

I believe today I am indeed on the right track. I am determined to love and be loved. As tired and worn as I may be, I continue. My courage is rooted in my Maker and the kindred spirits that surround me daily.

No comments: